I was thrilled to see all the seasonal goodies out for baking on my recent trip to Walmart. Everything I needed for this recipe was easy to find!
This recipe makes a fluffy, flavorful cookie perfect for fall!
Caramel Apple Cake Mix CookiesClick here for a printable recipe.
1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Caramel Apple Cake Mix (15.25oz)
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup Mott's® Apple Sauce Original 48oz
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare your cookie sheet with a silicon baking liner or with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix and cinnamon. Stir together until well combined.
- Add applesauce and eggs. Beat until smooth.
- Add M&Ms and stir gently into the dough.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon, drop tablespoons of cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheet, leaving at least 2 inches between drops.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until bottoms are lightly browned. Cool slightly before removing to cooling racks.
- These are delicious served warm!
Love all things fall? Don't forget to enter the sweepstakes below! Your own Kitchenaid is the perfect tool for making cookies like these! I pretty much use mine daily.
MARS Bake In The Fun Sweepstakes
Now, even though it's fall, it's still super hot here in Phoenix! It was 102 degrees yesterday! So even though the baking cookies made me think of falling leaves and sweater weather, in reality I had to drink an ice-cold beverage with my cookies to cool off! I love Snapple® Apple.