- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the first four ingredients into a large bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Mix the remaining ingredients (excluding chocolate chips) and add to dry ingredients. **tip! add the oil first, and use the same measuring cup for the honey and it will slide right out!** Mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well
- Place in a greased 9x13, leaving 1-2 inches open at one edge. This prevents it from getting too crispy.
Our whole family loves these, and they are great to bring to a playgroup or any sort of potluck! Also if you're a huge fan of granola, you should check out this granola I make all the time!
Don't forget to comment with your own Making My Own ideas!