I also received a Life is Good Award from Leigh at Coastal Couponer. It took me awhile to get to it!
1) If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I've never even thought about being anonymous
2) Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Once in college I was trying to carry my bike up some steps and was impeded by my instrument and a cup of soda I was carrying. A guy offered to help me, and I asked him to hold my soda! I was being "independent" by lifting the heavy bike all by myself. It's always been hard for me to ask for help.
3) What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
A fun, happy woman who really needs a little break from the kids.
4) What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Diet Coke from McDonald's. I don't know why, but they have the best fountain sodas.
5) When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Read. Or craft.
6) Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
At this point, I just want to keep my family strong and help my children achieve their fullest potential.
7) When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
I was the good girl who never got in trouble and worked hard to achieve the things I wanted- drum major in band, lead in a play in drama, A's on report cards and scholarships to college.
8) If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
The birth of my first child, when I became a mother. Life hasn't been the same since.
9) Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
Since I mostly showcase what I make, I rarely talk "about" myself, but my personality comes through.
10) If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Read - I love to read!
Now the award needs to be passed on to 6 people, and contact them :)
This is the hard part for me but here are my choices in no particular order:
Crafting and Creativity