I received a gift code towards product from my favorite place to buy vinyl, Expressions Vinyl, in order to make a project for this blog hop. No other compensation was given, and all opinions are my own. #Vinylprojects #ExpressionsVinyl
Show your love for your home state with this Glitter Vinyl Sign!
- Create or open your design in your cutting machine software. I use Silhouette Studio.
- Feed your vinyl into your machine and cut according to the suggested settings.
- Weed, or remove, the extra vinyl from around your design.
- Place transfer tape over your design. Rub it firmly so it picks up the entire vinyl design.
- Place it on your surface. Rub again with a scraper or credit card so your design stays on your surface.
- Carefully peel away the transfer tape, leaving behind your design. Go slowly and use your tool to help push down any edges that may come up.
This is the perfect piece of decor for my home. If you live in Arizona (or know someone who does) and would like the file, you can download it here (in .studio form).
Thanks for stopping by! Now, hop around to all the other awesome vinyl projects made by my creative blogger friends: