Don't they look amazing?
These bars are half brownie, half cookie, and 100% delicious!
Click here for a printable version of the recipe, or just copy this down!
Mega M&M Cookie Bars!
¾ Cup Butter, softened
1 C sugar
1 C brown sugar
3 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 ½ C flour, divided
2 ½ tsp salt
1/3 C cocoa powder
1 TBSP butter, melted
1. Cream softened butter and sugars until fluffy.
2. Add eggs and vanilla to sugar mixture.
3. Add 2 ¼ cups of flour, and salt to sugar mixture, mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix cocoa powder, melted butter and remaining ¼ cup of flour.
5. Divide batter in half and add the cocoa mixture to one half.
6. Mix in M&Ms, or desired toppings.
7. Spread the chocolate batter in a greased 9x13 pan.
8. Add the cookie dough batter on top and spread as evenly as possible.
9. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Now go and make them, you won't regret it!