December 31, 2014
Labels: DIY & Craft Tutorials
December 30, 2014
December 29, 2014
December 25, 2014
December 24, 2014
Like I mentioned with my Knit Christmas Trees, I enjoy knitting, but I'm not very fast or putting out a lot of projects, just a few things here and there! I hope my boys will love these stockings as much as I love the one that was made for me :)
December 22, 2014
- Cereal box or other thin cardboard
- Adhesive ( I love my Scotch roller!)
|Don't you love that drawing of me and my son?|
December 18, 2014
- Glitter (i used only red, but you could really go to town with this!)
- Washi tape
- Glue Pen- man do I love this really fine tipped glue pen, it's great for small items!
- Tags! I cut them out with my Silhouette.
There are lots of ways to spruce up a tag, but I wanted something quick and simple, so no layers or cuts involved. I took one wrap around of washi tape, drew my design with the glue pen and poured glitter on top!
My kids even joined in and made tags for their teachers. It was surprisingly fun to come up with a new design for each one! Now just picture if you wanted more than one color that you could start with one color of glitter, let dry and then draw another part with your glue pen and do your second color!
What's left on your list to do before Christmas? Today I'm baking 4 dozen cookies for class parties tomorrow! :)