Welcome to our Fun in the Summertime series! You can find the rest of the posts in the series here! And don't forget to enter our giveaway!
- Two colors of frisbees (at least four of each color) These can usually be found at the dollar store. If you'd rather use the frisbees you already have, just use a little duck tape to create two different styles, or simply draw X's and O's with a sharpie.
- 1 heavy shower curtain or tarp
- Colored duck tape or masking tape
- Divide the players into teams. (You can play one-on-one or with teams.) Each team gets a single color (or style) of frisbee.
- Teams take turns throwing a single frisbee toward the board (hoping to actually land in the square they aimed for).
- The game is over when one team has landed three of their frisbees in a row onto the board (up-and-down, across, or diagonally).
- For younger players, allow the kids to get the frisbee onto the board any way they can. (Toss, roll, etc.)
- Use a giant tarp to create a huge board for a large group.
- Continue play and allow either team to claim that square with three in a row.
- The new frisbee knocks the old frisbee out of play.
Thanks so much Heidi- that looks awesome! Don't forget to enter our giveaway- and then we will see you here next week for a fun post from Do It All Working Mom!