After an uncharacteristically cold and rainy weekend here in Phoenix, the sun is shining, the weather is gorgeous, and, of course, it's SPRING!
I'm pulling out my spring decor, and also feeling the need to create some decorations for my home. Here are some that have inspired me this week:
1. I love this Spring Vignette from A Pumpkin and a Princess. She's so nice to share where she got her lovely items. Sometimes I see things at stores and can't quite figure out how to throw them together. This got the wheels turning! I especially love the yellow and blue together!
2. I love this Easter Egg Banner from Creations by Kara! I definitely need one of these. She even offers a printable pattern for us. How sweet of her!
3. This Easter Bunny Specimen Art from Quiver Full of Blessings is super cute! I love the different patterned paper- it gives it that much more visual interest!
4. These Braided Yarn-Wrapped Easter Eggs from Mom on Timeout really turned cute! I could see them in a cute bowl, filling up a spring lantern, or in a birdcage.
5. I love these elegant Floral Stuffed Eggs from The ArtsyGirl Connection! Gorgeous! I've never blown out eggs before, but this makes me want to give it a go.
Thanks for the inspiration, ladies! Feel free to grab a featured button if you like!